[PD-dev] iemguts build issues WAS: dynamic patching: getting info on objects

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Sun Aug 22 00:52:40 CEST 2010

On Aug 21, 2010, at 3:59 PM, IOhannes zmölnig wrote:

> On 08/17/2010 01:59 AM, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>>
>> Try using the template Makefile yourself, it should be pretty easy to
>> plug in:
>>
>> http://puredata.info/docs/developer/MakefileTemplate
>>
>> Basically, you just need to list the C files in the right place, at
>> the
>> top.
>>

> for what it is worth, iem/iemguts/Makefile is now template-based, so
> it
> should build on a numbe of platforms wihtout too much hazzle.

To be pedantic, I'd say its _derived_ from the Makefile library
template, not really based on it since you have organized the files
into different directories.  But it does seem to build as universal on
Mac OS X, which is an improvement.

realize his wishes.  Now that he can realize them, he must either
change them, or perish.    -William Carlos Williams