[PD-dev] buildbot or some other proper build automation

András Murányi muranyia at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 04:20:52 CEST 2010

>  I'm working on the master config...
>> One thing it needs is the (domain name and) port number where buildbot's
>> own http server will be visible. Default is 8010. I guess it just needs to
>> be open to the WAN and that's it.
>>

>> I think 8010 and 10012 are not filtered on that network.

So, we have an 'alpha version' of the master config up and running
http://128.238.56.50:8010/
Tomorrow i'll shut it down (first i wish to see how the scheduler behaves)
and continue configuring... need to give meaningful names to slaves, check
scheduling, source access + change tracking and finally the actual build
processes.

Andras