[PD-dev] buildbot or some other proper build automation

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Aug 24 05:41:13 CEST 2010

On Aug 23, 2010, at 10:20 PM, András Murányi wrote:

>> I'm working on the master config...
>> One thing it needs is the (domain name and) port number where
>> buildbot's own http server will be visible. Default is 8010. I
>> guess it just needs to be open to the WAN and that's it.
>
> I think 8010 and 10012 are not filtered on that network.
>
> So, we have an 'alpha version' of the master config up and running
> http://128.238.56.50:8010/
> Tomorrow i'll shut it down (first i wish to see how the scheduler
> behaves) and continue configuring... need to give meaningful names
> to slaves, check scheduling, source access + change tracking and
> finally the actual build processes.
>
> Andras

This is awesome!  The RPM building could also be useful, since we
don't have an RPM builder at the moment.  It would be nice if people
making Pd libraries could use this to make versions of their library
for all the various platforms.

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during
that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big
Business, for Wall Street and the bankers.      - General Smedley Butler