[PD-dev] pd-extended git

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Aug 25 03:23:25 CEST 2010

So now that we have a decent git workflow going, I've decided to also
use git for the core of Pd-extended.  Right now it is only slightly
different than Miller's repo, but its already up and published:

git clone git://pure-data.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/pure-data/pd-
extended.git

I am thinking that I'll push from here to pure-data SVN for the whole
big Pd-extended builds, but I am open to the idea of running the whole
thing out of git.  I think that depends more on what other people want
to do.

I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country."  Nobody
gives their life for anything.  We steal the lives of these kids.  -
Admiral Gene LeRocque