[PD-dev] initbang and friends

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Thu Aug 26 09:05:07 CEST 2010

On 2010-08-25 19:16, Jonathan Wilkes wrote:

> Also, if you roll too many of your own in Pd, you end up doing so at the
> expense of portability.  I don't want to send a library of my hacks to
> standard objects with every patch I show to someone else.

the implementation i attached in my last email was pd-vanilla.

it's a simple drop-in replacement abstraction for [loadbang] which does
approximately what you asked for (i used single click rather than double
click).

i don't consider "abstractions" to be "hacks" (at least as long as you
give any of the usual negative connotations to the word).

mfasdr
IOhannes