[PD-dev] run-up to release 0.43

cyrille henry ch at chnry.net
Thu Aug 26 12:34:50 CEST 2010

hello,

i've got a new problem with this test version.
yesterday, i add -font-face "andale mono" in pd startup preference.
now, when i try to open this preference dialog, i have this error :

(Tcl) UNHANDLED ERROR: extra characters after close-quote
     while executing
"pdtk_startup_dialog .gfxstuba0f0fd0 0 "-listdev -mididev 1,2,3,4 -font-face "andale mono" -noautopatch -rt -alsa -alsaadd default -audiooutdev 3"
"
     ("uplevel" body line 5)
     invoked from within
"uplevel #0 $cmd_from_pd"