[PD-dev] Access to PD SVN

David Doukhan david.doukhan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 15:53:25 CEST 2010

Hi all,

Some of you met me last year at the PDCON09, when I presented a
Binaural Synthesis external for PD that I did.
I'm a 27 years old ex-engineer, specialized in artificial intelligence
and sound processing... I'm currently doing a Phd on expressive Text
to speech synthesis in Paris.

Since I received few emails of people asking me to provide them the
binaural external I did, I'd like to put it on the PD SVN. In order to
do it, I need to have write access to PD SVN.
My sourceforge account correspond to rudk at users.sourceforge.net .

Can someone add me to the list of the developpers?

Regards,

--
David Doukhan
http://www.limsi.fr/Individu/doukhan/