[PD-dev] Access to PD SVN

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Aug 31 06:47:22 CEST 2010

On Fri, 2010-08-27 at 15:53 +0200, David Doukhan wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Some of you met me last year at the PDCON09, when I presented a
> Binaural Synthesis external for PD that I did.
> I'm a 27 years old ex-engineer, specialized in artificial intelligence
> and sound processing... I'm currently doing a Phd on expressive Text
> to speech synthesis in Paris.
>
> Since I received few emails of people asking me to provide them the
> binaural external I did, I'd like to put it on the PD SVN. In order to
> do it, I need to have write access to PD SVN.
> My sourceforge account correspond to rudk at users.sourceforge.net .
>
> Can someone add me to the list of the developpers?
>
> Regards,

Hey David,

I remember you from PdCon, good to see you on the list.  Looking forward
to seeing what you are working on.

I think you have made it passed the "lazy consensus" with this.  I'll
add you tomorrow if no one objects.  But you might also consider using
gitorious or something like that if you are looking to host your own
work.  Then you wouldn't have to deal with the baggage of the pure-data
SVN.  IMHO, the reason to join the pure-data SVN is to work on things
that are already in there.