[PD-dev] asking for svn commit access

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 20:11:51 CEST 2010

On Tue, 2010-08-31 at 13:23 -0400, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> On Tue, 2010-08-31 at 12:44 +0200, Roman Haefeli wrote:
> > On Tue, 2010-08-31 at 02:00 -0400, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> > > I guess we were super slack, you should have nagged more :).
> >
> > Yo, I am not in a hurry ;-)
> >
> > >   I just
> > > added you as 'rdz', I hope that's correct.  Welcome!
> >
> > Thanks. The username 'rdz' belongs to someone else. That is why I had to
> > take 'reduzent'. Can you change it accordingly?
> > Sorry for not having provided it in the first place.
> >
> > Roman
>
> (resolved on IRC).  I was going to say, there is another rdz in the
> world named Roman Haefeli?  So you want to stick with rdz?

Yeah, this 'rdz' nick name belongs to some guy named - what a funny
incident - Roman Haefeli. And he is also from Switzerland. He seems to
be interested in Pd stuff as well. Funny, eh?

(Don't know what [filter~] was plugged to my brain, when I created two
accounts on sourceforge.net back in 2007. Sorry for the noise....)

Roman