[PD-dev] packaging loaders for Debian

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Sun Sep 5 05:47:24 CEST 2010

I think it would be very useful to package up some of the handy
loaders for Debian.  I for one am planning on making a package for the
libdir loader.  The big question is how to package them.  Should they
be packaged up like a normal library?  It would be nice if there was
some kind of mechanism for having Pd automatically load the installed
loaders if they are in a given folder.  Something like /etc/apache/
sites-enabled.

"Free software means you control what your computer does. Non-free
software means someone else controls that, and to some extent controls
you." - Richard M. Stallman