[PD-dev] End of iPd hiatus

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri Sep 10 00:20:11 CEST 2010

Hey Chris,

Welcome back!  Actually, this is perfect timing.  We are currently in
the process of merging all of the various libpd efforts, like iPd,
iJam/pdlib, rjdj, ofxPd, and Pd/Android.  It would be super useful to
have an iPhone version of iPd/iJam/pdlib that is based on the libpd
that we are now working on.  You can get that source code here:

http://gitorious.org/pdlib/pd-for-android

Basically, you are going to want everything in PdCore/jni/src.  Mostly
that's the sources from Pd 0.43 with the extra libpd stuff thrown in.

.hc