[PD-dev] buildbot on Macs and from git

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Sep 14 01:16:26 CEST 2010

Hey Andras,

Ok 128.238.56.59 (macosx104-i386) is setup with a buildbot user with
your ssh key, and buildbot is setup as launchd service: http://buildbot.net/trac/wiki/UsingLaunchd

The file is here, let me know if you need me to change it (probably):
/Library/LaunchDaemons/net.sourceforge.buildbot.plist

141.54.159.89 (macosx106-x86_64) won't work yet, it seems that
twisted2 doesn't build on 64-bit yet.

.hc

On Sep 13, 2010, at 6:01 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> Hey Andras,
>
> I think the next step would be getting buildbot building pure-
> data.git.
> That's where the active development currently is.  Also, I'll set up
> the
> Mac build servers with buildbot and give you ssh access, if you can
> take
> it from there.
>
> This is awesome, I'm happy to see this starting to work!
>
> .hc

All mankind is of one author, and is one volume; when one man dies,
one chapter is not torn out of the book, but translated into a better
language; and every chapter must be so translated.... -John Donne