[PD-dev] buildbot on Macs and from git

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Sep 15 05:13:28 CEST 2010

On Sep 14, 2010, at 5:08 PM, András Murányi wrote:

> At the moment buildbot fails with "exceptions.RuntimeError: Couldn't
> find executable for 'svn'"
>
> + the same for git
>
> I added ~buildbot/.bashrc to hopefully add Fink stuff to buildbot's
> environment
>
> .hc
>

> Hmm, didn't work out, and net.sourceforge.buildbot.plist has sw/bin
> in the path too, and svn is there, so i really don't know...
>
> Andras

Ok, I was getting some builds from macosx104-i386, but then it
disappeared, donno what happened there.  macosx104-powerpc seems to be
running still tho.

I worked on the pd-master/master.cfg a bit, including changing some of
the names to be more consistent.  I also got pure-data building from
Miller's git.

http://128.238.56.50:8010/builders/pure-data%20Linux%20debian-stable-i386/builds/6

scarcity."        -John Gilmore