[PD-dev] Join the Compile Farm (was Re: 64-bit build for, Windows?)

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Sat Sep 18 01:28:15 CEST 2010

On Sep 17, 2010, at 6:25 PM, András Murányi wrote:

> I was just taking a look at how many different nightly builds we
> have vs. the PdLab page vs. the current buildbot setup.
> Please update me with these:
> Debian squeeze, Debian etch : chroot on 128.238.56.50, right?

Yes  I retired the etch chroot since etch is no longer supported at all.

> Ubuntu Hardy LPIA : chroot on 128.238.56.55

yup.

> Ubuntu Karmic i386,

its own box 128.238.56.53, now being upgraded to maverick.

> Ubuntu Karmic LPIA : chroot on 128.238.56.55 ? there is just one
> other chroot directory there which is called hardy...

My netbook, soon to be upgraded to Maverick and taken out of regular
build service.

All mankind is of one author, and is one volume; when one man dies,
one chapter is not torn out of the book, but translated into a better
language; and every chapter must be so translated.... -John Donne