[PD-dev] End of iPd hiatus

Chris Niven cjniven at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 06:54:00 CEST 2010

Alright, so so far I've created a new XCode project and included 4 files from Bryan's pdlib.

I've pushed it to my repository (http://gitorious.org/~virusys/pdlib/virusyss-pd-for-android).
It doesn't build yet because I'm dealing with an annoying error:

/Users/niv/code/virusyss-pd-for-android/PdCore/PdLib/../jni/src/s_file.c:234: error: storage size of 'statbuf' isn't known

I know that this is a commonly dealt with issue, but I think someone else would be able to see it more easily than me
at this point.

If not, I'll take a look at this again tomorrow.

Cheers,
Chris

On 2010-09-13, at 10:28 PM, Chris Niven wrote:

> Ahhh, so basically what you said in your first response.
>
> Sorry man, things get a little confusing with all of these projects that are named the same thing :)
>
> On 2010-09-13, at 10:18 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>

>> I haven't used that one, but it is apparently used in an app, iJam, that's in the app store.  So that project merged with http://gitorious.org/pdlib would be quite useful.
>>
>> .hc
>>
>> On Sep 13, 2010, at 8:12 PM, Chris Niven wrote:
>>
>>> Hello again,
>>>
>>> So correct me if I'm mistaken, but the version of pdlib that I downloaded
>>> (from Bryan Sum's github at http://github.com/bryansum/pdlib) includes a PdController.m
>>> class, would this be what we're looking for?
>>>
>>> It's been a headache (literally and figuratively — still fighting off this wicked bad fever)
>>> trying to get it to build since neither of my machines have the 3.1.2 version of the iOS
>>> SDK. I could waste more time trying to get the correct configuration on my XCode project,
>>> or I could just send you the file and see what you think:
>>>
>>> -c
>>>
>>> <PdController.m>

>>> Chris Niven
>>> B.Mus., Music Technology
>>> 514.591.9487

>> Access to computers should be unlimited and total.  - the hacker ethic
>>

> Chris Niven
> B.Mus., Music Technology
> 514.591.9487

Chris Niven