[PD-dev] buildbot on Macs and from git

András Murányi muranyia at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 21:27:00 CEST 2010

>> I'm actually not going to have any time to look at this for a couple
>> weeks, so please edit away.
>

> Ok, i will. I'm not very good at build building generally, and which steps
> certain pd sources need, but i'll experiment. I'll bug you if something
> fails and i really don't know why.
>

> I'll still be on email, so I can contribute here and there.  Yeah, I was
> also thinking that the libs wouldn't stop the whole build.
>
> .hc

Could you help me with these?
- What is the "svn update" meant to do after rsync? Right now it just
fails...
- Pdx "make package" fails on linux with "dpkg-deb: control directory has
bad permissions 700 (must be >=0755 and <=0775)", i suppose it's easy to
come around this, but i guess from the Makefile...
- Git update fails with "fatal: ambiguous argument '14159': unknown revision
or path not in the working tree. Use '--' to separate paths from revisions".
Is it a buldbot bug (tries to use svn version for git?) or do you have
another idea?

Thanks,

Andras