[PD-dev] bonk~ missing in Pd-0.42.5-extended.tar.gz

Felix Pfeifer pfeifer.felix at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 27 23:46:32 CEST 2010

Hi all,

someone already posted this error when trying to compile
Pd-0.42.5-extended:
make -C ../extra/bonk~
make: Entering an unknown directory
make: *** ../extra/bonk~: No such file or directory.  Stop.

But in the other thread the solution for the guys was to
find a working binary package for their Linux distribution,
which is no option in my case (Slackware).

I already successfully compiled the previous release of Pd-extended
on my system, but this time the process stops after this error.

I tried this without any result:
find <path to pd-extended source code> -name bonk~

There are a couple of externals depending on bonk~
so i'd like to have it in my build. Is bonk~ included in
the source package and if yes, where? Can i otherwise
download it from any other place?

I think it could be interesting for the comunity, because
if it works on my system i'll release a so called
SlackBuild script on www.slackbuilds.org which makes
it very easy to install on Slackware Linux.

greets
Felix