[PD-dev] bonk~ missing in Pd-0.42.5-extended.tar.gz

Felix Pfeifer pfeifer.felix at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 29 00:50:34 CEST 2010

thank you ailo for your fast replies :)
i didn't compile it successfully until now,
but i found out, that the missing directories
were due to an errornous tarball, which i
could't believe at the first time, because
i downloaded it 2 times and got same md5sums
each time. I think it is broken on the mirror where
i downloaded it (i can't remember which, sry). I
think everything should work now hopefully
without any further problems.

felix