[PD-dev] external on windows

martin.peach at sympatico.ca martin.peach at sympatico.ca
Mon Oct 4 16:58:38 CEST 2010

I usually use the pd.lib from one of Miller's builds, as he uses MSVC:
http://crca.ucsd.edu/~msp/Software/pd-0.42-5.msw.zip
The c interface is different between MS and gcc; some things just crash, for example opening a file in code linked with MSVCRT80 and accessing it from code linked against libc.

Martin