[PD-dev] external on windows

Dominique Fober fober at grame.fr
Thu Oct 7 10:27:17 CEST 2010

Hi Patrick,

You are supposed to put the GUIDOEngine.framework  in any standard location :
	~/Library/Frameworks
	/Library/Frameworks
	/System/Library/Frameworks
then the system should find it, whatever location is given by otool.

However, when you want to change the location given by otool, using install_name_tool, the syntax is:
install_name_tool -change old new
where 	old is the path given by otool -L
		and new is a path to a Mach-O binary e.g. /Library/Frameworks/GUIDOEngine/Versions/B/GUIDOEngine
the framework should be installed at the new location when you call install_name_tool.

Does it solves the problem ?
--
Dominique