[PD-dev] external on windows

Albert Graef Dr.Graef at t-online.de
Thu Oct 7 22:16:14 CEST 2010

Dominique Fober wrote:
> The source is included in the guidolib stuff.

Yes, I see it now, thanks. Strange, I checked out guidolib yesterday,
and all the Max and PureData stuff was missing.

> The problem is that due to the Guido Engine dependency, it's not just a couple of files that are needed but more than 500... it seems not reasonable to me to commit (and maintain) that on the pure-data svn.

No, that's clearly not feasible, ppl would still have to get guidolib
elsewhere and install it first, and then they already have the external
sources, too. For advertising Guido to Pd users, you might just as well
put up some information on http://puredata.info/.

Albert

--
Dr. Albert Gr"af
Dept. of Music-Informatics, University of Mainz, Germany
Email:  Dr.Graef at t-online.de, ag at muwiinfa.geschichte.uni-mainz.de
WWW:    http://www.musikinformatik.uni-mainz.de/ag