[PD-dev] external on windows

Dominique Fober fober at grame.fr
Mon Oct 11 18:21:00 CEST 2010

Le 11 oct. 2010 à 17:47, Patrick Boivin a écrit :

> Hi Dominique,
>
> The attached binary loaded and worked well on 10.5.8
>
> Cool external !

Great news, and thanks for the testings and the feedback.
So the problem is now solved and the package has been updated with a new version on sourceforge.

Note that if anyone intend to run the external on Mac OS 10.4, you'd better to directly compile the source code on the target computer.

All the best,
--
Dom