[PD-dev] external on windows

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 14 14:45:07 CEST 2010

>> what's the current development plan? is the purpose of this just to
>> display a picture, or also to have some interaction? (which could go
>> from a playline to note-click...)
>
> There is no special development plan and the purpose is just to display
> music notation. If you want to interact with the score, there is a
> solution usable from Pd via OSC. It's a fresh new project I'm currently
> working on, available on sourceforge and named INScore (standing for
> Interactive Score) See at http://inscore.sourceforge.net

this is quite interesting, just tried it out. only the demo.pd example
worked with the score viewer, maybe that's because the package isn't
finished yet?

I would be interested in trying to use this for practical purposes,
specifically to coordinate with my Click tracker patch, designed for
modern score music - http://puredata.info/Members/jmmmp/click-tracker. At
least in theory, until I find some support, the continuation of this
project is stopped.

João