[PD-dev] midiout

Alex x37v.alex at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 18:18:17 CEST 2010

I have been able to send midi out with alsa on linux with no problems.
 One problem I did have was that the sysex _input_ was limited to
something around 100 bytes.. once you have a larger message than that
the whole message is dropped.

I tried my patch on a windows machine once and sysex output didn't work at all.

I wanted to write a sysex editor for a piece of hardware I built,
thought it would be cross platform, pd vanilla only, but nope...

-alex