[PD-dev] Revising External Help Patches

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Nov 11 18:14:32 CET 2010

Hey Jonathan,

This is awesome!  I think for the most part you should commit your
patches directly, once you have the approval of the maintainer of a
given library, which is sounds like you have for cyclone.

For the rest of the libraries, the author is no longer the maintainer,
so you can start by asking here.

.hc