[PD-dev] Debian packaging: multi-object/single-file libraries or single-object/multiple-files libraries?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Nov 11 20:52:15 CET 2010

I'm fine with whatever you want to do with iemmatrix.  I haven't used
it, so I don't really have much input on it.

As for other libraries without aliases or hexloader needs (which is
most), I see no reason why the Debian package should not be built with
single_object.pd_linux.  With the libdir loader, it'll behave just
like a multi-object.pd_linux library, and have the added bonus of
working namespace prefixes.

.hc