[PD-dev] Debian packaging: multi-object/single-file libraries or single-object/multiple-files libraries?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Nov 11 21:00:18 CET 2010

On that note, I should add that for 'iemlib' there are a number of
libraries that depend on iemlib being built as single_object.pd_linux
since they need namespace prefix support, for example pdmtl
abstractions.  The same goes for zexy.  pd-zexy is currently just
zexy.pd_linux, and some abstractions.

.hc