[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Patches-3108513 ] [bugfix] collection of fixes improving scrolling/popup

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Nov 13 19:48:53 CET 2010

Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by ico_bukvic
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478072&aid=3108513&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: puredata
Group: bugfix

Initial Comment:
For detailed info please see my post to pd-dev list http://www.mail-archive.com/pd-dev@iem.at/msg08015.html

This patch differs from one submitted to pd-dev mailing list in that it adjusts changes to pd.tk to reflect additions that have been made to it since (some chunks apply with "fuzz" enabled but they should all apply rather cleanly). It should be applied against latest Pd-extended 0.42.5 svn branch. NB: I have not had a chance to do the porting to 0.43 as I am still using 0.42.5.