[PD-dev] split out 'osc' and 'net' from 'mrpeach'?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Sun Nov 28 18:13:41 CET 2010

Hey Martin and all,

Just had a thought: originally everything in the 'mrpeach' folder was
bundled into a single library, which I think Martin didn't really
intend.  I did it to get Martin's valuable code out there in a kind of
beta way.  Now I think its quite clear that the 'net' and 'osc'
sections in 'mrpeach' are really the canonical way of doing networking
and OSC with Pd, so I think it makes sense to have them distributed as
the 'net' and 'osc' library.  I'm guessing Martin had that intention
originally.  Also, I noticed that IOhannes's filed an Intent-To-
Package for something called 'pd-osc', which I am guessing is
externals/mrpeach/osc.

So my only question is: what becomes of 'mrpeach'?

publicity.          - Bill Moyers