[PD-dev] removing non-free code from pure-data SVN

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Thu Dec 9 09:14:11 CET 2010

On 2010-12-08 21:37, Xavier Miller wrote:
> Hello,
>.
>
> So, yes, please list ALL the licences which are included in
> PD/PD-extended, especially those that are not compatible with common
> Open Source / Free licences !
> At least users need to know they use non-free parts of software, and use
> it being aware of it.

i head the impression, that we are not talking what is included in
pd-extended here.
instead we are talking about the source code hosted in the public
"pure-data" repository at sourceforge.
while Pd-extended includes most stuff from this repository and hardly
anything else, the two are independent.

fgmasdr
IOhannes