[PD-dev] about [tcpserver] (mrpeach and iemnet)

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon Dec 13 17:49:07 CET 2010

On 2010-12-13 17:43, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> From what I've seen, most network buffering is done with a ring buffer,
> so a fixed size.  That's my two bits...

<flames>
so what exactly are you trying to tell us?

one of the reasons for me to change my entire system and to switch to Pd
was "choice": to make computers do what i prefer rather than what 'they'
think i ought to prefer.
even if i choose to prefer what has been chosen for me anyhow.
</flames>

mfgdf
IOhannes