[PD-dev] is there a way for an object to detect whethere its inlet is connected to something

Martin Peach martin.peach at sympatico.ca
Mon Dec 27 21:06:01 CET 2010

Haha I knew I would be wrong!
I've also noticed that some objects (my [sqosc~] especially) sometimes
continue to make sound or distort the sound of other objects when they
are disconnected, that [*~] on the output has no effect: some things
just make no sense...

I guess I would use a flag that would be set if the object has ever
received a message on that inlet, but I really have no idea what you're
doing, so that's probably wrong too;)

Martin