[PD-dev] compiling pdlua in windows, macos, android, ...

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Tue Jan 18 15:57:19 CET 2011

Hi,

I built it a long time ago on OS-X, which even for me was pretty trivial. I
don't have access to the machine nor the binary anymore. If you compile Lua
into the external's binary, it will depend on basically nothing anymore.  Lua
is pure ANSI C and really teenytiny, so compiling Lua into the external will
not be a memory hog, but has the advantage that you can reuse the same binary
on many machines just by copying over.

Ciao
--
Frank