[PD-dev] compiling pdlua in windows, macos, android, ...

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 20 10:11:34 CET 2011

> I think the thing to do is getting it building and working on all
> platforms, and then once things don't really need to be changed any
> more, then we can import released versions into the pure-data SVN and
> included it in Pd-extended.
>
> João, you could offer to pay Claude for the port, if you haven't already.

you mean to port from linux to (others)? I think he wasn't too interested,
and Frank confirmed that he only works in linux. Also, after my first mail
he didn't replied to any other (probably is too busy these days).

But yes, I can "officially" make a paypal contribution for anyone who
wants to grab on to this. I can't offer a programmer's fee, but if anyone
has a suggestion for a reasonable amount for both, just write it to me
directly - (I also don't know exactly how much work in involved).

João