[PD-dev] integrating pdlua into Pd-extended

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Sun Mar 27 01:20:08 CET 2011

Yeah, we can build Lua on Windows and install it into the MinGW path.
That's how the rest of the libraries are currently handled.  Then the
installer grabs the .dlls from the MinGW install path.

Have you successfully built Lua on Windows?  If so, let me know the
details, and I'll install it on the build server.

.hc