[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Patches-3246876 ] Help Browser now resizable

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Mar 28 22:20:51 CEST 2011

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by nobody
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478072&aid=3246876&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: puredata
Group: bugfix

Initial Comment:
This is a short patch to make the help browser resizable.

Comment By: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)
Date: 2011-03-28 20:20

Message:
( sourceforge is freaking out, so I can't post to this as me.  This is
Hans)

The up/down y resizing looks good.  But the left/right x resizing does
quite work.  For example, if you open the help browser, resize it a little
bit, then click on a folder, then the listbox frame for that folder does
not ever show up unless you resize again, which is quite confusing.  The
question really is: how should the resizing behave?  My guess is that when
the window is resized, it should divide the new window width by the number
of currently open listbox frames, then use that number as the width of
frames from there on out.  That would mean that the frames would always fit
evenly into the window.