[PD-dev] tcl registry pd-0.43

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Sun Apr 10 21:58:24 CEST 2011

Hmmm.  yep, maybe the right policy would be simply to throw all of tk/tcl
in Pd... I've been trying to avoid bloat but there's a real potential for
lots of features breaking on Pcs if I try to hold to the policy of "only
include what is being used".

I have to crank up my PC anyway to see about a bug report (asio4all seems
not to work with 0.43) but probably won't be able to get to it this weekend -
I have lots of bureaucrap awaiting me...

cheers
Miller