[PD-dev] working pd-ext 0.43 build on windows?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Apr 11 20:51:28 CEST 2011

I forgot to add, I am interested in feedback on this particular
feature.  Right now its in there to try out.  I'm not yet convinced it
should be permanent, but it does offer some advantages, especially on
mobile phones and smaller computers.

.hc

On Apr 11, 2011, at 12:59 PM, João Pais wrote:

> of course, I saw that being discussed some days ago. ok.
>
> On Mon, 11 Apr 2011 17:32:19 +0200, Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at at.or.at
> > wrote:
>

>> Most vanilla objects are split out into their own 'vanilla' lib
>> right now.  So if you don't add "vanilla/list" and "vanilla" to the
>> libraries loaded by default, they won't be loaded.  You can do
>> [import vanilla/list vanilla] to quickly try a patch without
>> changing your prefs.
>>
>> .hc
>>
>> On Apr 11, 2011, at 9:03 AM, João Pais wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I thought about downloading a build of pd-ext 0.43 that works, to
>>> try it out. But the version I tried yesterday is apparently not
>>> ok, for example even cnv objects don't exist. Does anyone noticed
>>> a previous windows build that is more stable? (even if it doesn't
>>> have all the extra objects)
>>>
>>> João
>>>
>>> --Friedenstr. 58
>>> 10249 Berlin (Deutschland)
>>> Tel +49 30 42020091 | Mob +49 162 6843570
>>> Studio +49 30 69509190
>>> jmmmpais at googlemail.com | skype: jmmmpjmmmp

>> I have the audacity to believe that peoples everywhere can have
>> three meals a day for their bodies, education and culture for their
>> minds, and dignity, equality and freedom for their spirits.      -
>> Martin Luther King, Jr.
>>

> --
> Friedenstr. 58
> 10249 Berlin (Deutschland)
> Tel +49 30 42020091 | Mob +49 162 6843570
> Studio +49 30 69509190
> jmmmpais at googlemail.com | skype: jmmmpjmmmp

Computer science is no more related to the computer than astronomy is
related to the telescope.      -Edsger Dykstra