[PD-dev] Pointers changing/corrupting (used to be "signal nan values")

Andrew Hassall a.r.hassall at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 13:17:01 CEST 2011

No thats fine, I've attached both c files. (they are a bit messy at
the moment due to debugging and tearing them apart sorry, if you need
cleaner commented code I can comment it up no problem)

will that mean that the list would be out of sync with the frames/blocks?
because the list being outputted is a specific list of filter
coefficients unique to each particular frame and is needed by the next
object for it to function correctly. (sorry I don't know much about
the clock_delay function)