No subject

Tue Apr 26 10:09:58 CEST 2011

(Tcl) INVALID COMMAND NAME: invalid command name ".c"
   while executing
".c coords a7e9d8RCOVER 869 255 877 333"
   ("uplevel" body line 1)
   invoked from within
"uplevel #0 $cmd_from_pd"

and suddenly ALL the gui elements of a certain type or of several types (e.g. all sliders and/or all toggles and/or all number boxes) stop working, meaning that they will stop responding to mouse interaction and stop being updated.

Here's another example of the error message:

(Tcl) INVALID COMMAND NAME: invalid command name ".x1814f00.c"
   while executing
".x1814f00.c itemconfigure .x17a9308.t1809158R -fill blue"
   ("uplevel" body line 9287)
   invoked from within
"uplevel #0 $cmd_from_pd"

This happens to me from time to time with very complex patches with a lot of GOP-enabled abstractions.
I'm sorry I can't provide a simple test patch but i think this was worth reporting as it is a complete show stopper.