[PD-dev] hello-hallo-salut-konichiwa-ciao-hola-messalame

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Sun May 8 18:18:33 CEST 2011

Hey Yvan,

Thanks for the introduction, its been great to see your development
efforts here, definitely valuable. Looking at your website, it seems
that you got burned by C'74 dropping support for VSTs.  You might be
happy to see there is development for making libpd a VST/AudioUnit.
Check the pd-everywhere forum for more info.

Being added to the SourceForge project works on lazy consensus, so
basically, we wait and see if there are any objections, then if not,
then we'll add you.  Feel free to nag us here on pd-dev if its been a
while with no objections, and you have not yet been added.

.hc