[PD-dev] is OOURA fft algorithm still used?

Rich E reakinator at gmail.com
Sun May 29 04:34:36 CEST 2011

So is it just in there so that you can compile it in if you feel like
changing the makefile, or why is d_fft_fftsg.c included in the source?

Miller, why not use OOURA instead of Maynard, now that we know it is faster
and more versatile? I could have sworn that about 1 year ago, pd was using
the OOURA algorithm.