[PD-dev] control backspace inside tk entry

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri Jun 10 18:03:55 CEST 2011

On Jun 10, 2011, at 2:03 AM, Jonathan Wilkes wrote:

> [...]

The other thing to check is whether the ttk entry supports those
bindings.  ttk is included in Tcl/Tk 8.5.  The puredata 0.43 Debian/
Ubuntu/Mint package uses 8.5, and Pd-extended uses 8.5.

If nature has made any one thing less susceptible than all others of
it to himself; but the moment it is divulged, it forces itself into
the possession of everyone, and the receiver cannot dispossess himself
of it.            - Thomas Jefferson