[PD-dev] revised search-plugin.tcl

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Jun 20 16:37:13 CEST 2011

That's quite nice, looks and works very well.  You've taken my sketch
and made it something far beyond what it was originally.

One thing, I notice that for objects' help files, you strip the
paths.  That make sense, except it does the same for all_about*
patches.  Also, that could get confusing when a search result finds
something in an abstraction and its help file.

.hc