[PD-dev] packaging the pddp docs

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Jun 28 06:27:48 CEST 2011

On Jun 27, 2011, at 6:45 PM, Jonathan Wilkes wrote:

> [...]

I agree that the PDDP docs are much better, that's why I want to get
them out there more.  Part of packaging is representing the upstream
as it is and letting the user decide.  So I think it makes sense to
keep puredata-doc as what's included in the official tarball.  As for
Pd-extended, I think it should still use the PDDP docs, so like you
say, showing the PDDP docs by default.  I think that making the PDDP
docs as their own package and distro will make it easier for you to
get your work out to users.