[PD-dev] packaging the pddp docs

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 28 20:41:56 CEST 2011

--- On Tue, 6/28/11, Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at at.or.at> wrote:

> From: Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at at.or.at>
> Subject: Re: [PD-dev] packaging the pddp docs
> To: "Jonathan Wilkes" <jancsika at yahoo.com>
> Cc: pd-dev at iem.at
> Date: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 7:20 PM

> >> I've revised Miller's
> fixed
> >> the crasher bug when
> navigation
> >> toolbar in those
> >> pd-extended/vanilla.
> >>
> >> I had no idea.  Ico seems to work on his
> own.  It
> >> would be great to
> >> have those bug fixes submitted to the patch
> tracker.
> >> The patch
> >> tracker is what Miller, IOhannes, Martin Peach, me
> and
> >> others use for
> >> keeping track of patches that are meant to go
> into
> >> pure-data core.
> >
> > He's also working off 0.42 currently, so submitting to
> the
> > tracker would be pointless.  I think someone was
> working
> > to port the changes forward to 0.43, but Ico is
> currently
> > on vacation and I'm not sure where they are in the
> process.
>
> I merged in a couple things from l2ork, like Joe Sarlo's
> Magic Glass and inlet/outlet highlighting.  More
> patches would be great to have.

As far as I understand there are a lot of changes in Pd-l2ork
to core Pd, and if you accepted them into Pd-extended it would
introduce more discrepancies between vanilla and extended.  If
that's a possibility you'd entertain to get the some of the
functionality that pd-l2ork adds, then I can help with this
process.