[PD-dev] Pdextended 0.43.1 and vista

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Jun 30 00:11:33 CEST 2011

Yeah, that's a annoyance of that build system.  I think you need to
make sure your source dir is called 'pd', not something like 'pure-
data' or 'pure-data.git'.  We really should finalize the configure.ac
and Makefile.am for MinGW.  Its quite close.  I think someone just
needs to figure out how to do the final linking using g++ to link the C
++ ASIO files and C files from the rest.

.hc