[PD-dev] Patch to give [netsend] a second outlet which reports anything sent back on the socket

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Thu Jul 14 07:50:28 CEST 2011

Hello,

This patch adds a second outlet to [netsend] which reports data sent back
from the server it is connected to, in order to turn it into a more
traditional socket-like entity.

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3366721&group_id=55736&atid=478072

I think this will be useful to users as it will more easily enable them to
create "multiplayer" Pd patches which connect to a central server to
communicate between them.

I hope this patch will be considered for inclusion in your version of Pd,
Miller. If there is any way in which I should change it to improve the
chances of it going in there, do let me know!

Cheers,

Chris.