[PD-dev] amd64 pdextended nightly-builds

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Jul 25 05:46:28 CEST 2011

This is great, Pierre!  The first part is easy, I added your IP to the
'hosts allow' list for uploaders.  Next time the script runs, it
should upload.  One minor glitch, the dates are based on NYC/Eastern
time, so you have to make sure your auto-build doesn't try to upload
before midnight Eastern (-6 from CET).

The 'debian-squeeze-amd64' part comes from the hostname.  Yours will
be tagged with whatever hostname your server has, then I'll put a
little cron'd script to rename it.  I did this for Andras' Ubuntu 64-
bit builds.

.hc