[PD-dev] preparing phasor~&Co. for double precision Pd

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Thu Jul 28 00:48:44 CEST 2011

Hi all --

I'm not sure it's done right, but my intention in s_audio_pa.c is to
use 'float' when talking to the portaudio API and t_sample to talk to
the rest of Pd -- so t_sample could be made double without affecting
portaudio.

The only situation I can imagine in which t_sample might want to differ
from t_float is to do ficed-point audio... but I think nowadays that's
almost never needed.

cheers
Miller